Propell is proud to announce the opening of a new coatings facility in Granbury, Texas. Features of the 45,000 sq ft facility include:
- dual paint and blast lines with robust, high capacity 70 ft. booths
- paint booths with bake ovens to ensure improved production speeds
- advanced Graco 2ke/2ks Plural Component Spray Systems to supply paint to the booths
- up to the minute tracking of jobs to ensure full documentation of every project for customers
Continuing with the quality control and inspection process that Propell features across all campuses, this new coatings facility increases our capability to blast and coat almost any piece of equipment on the market.
Propell features similar paint and blast capabilities at all three locations with similar capacities. Fully contained, environmentally compliant and controlled booths provide optimal conditions for paint applications, including controlled cure settings for increased turn-around times.
- 22,000 sq/ft. facility
- 24’ x 65’ Blast Booth
- 24’ x 66’ Paint Booth
- 20’ x 60’ Paint Booth
- 14’ x 24’ Paint Booth
- 12’ x 24’ Powder Coating
- 22’W x 60’L x 21’H Door 14’W x 16’H Blast Booth
- 20’W x 60’L x 20’H Door 14’W x 16’H Paint Booth
- 18’W x 28’L x 16’H Door 10’w x 12.5’H Paint Booth
- 10’W x 15’L Mixing Booth
Propell goes above and beyond typical safety standards in order to reduce environmental and workers’ exposure to hazards.
- Waste water collection
- Fluid recycling
- Air quality monitoring
- Paint fume extraction
- Spill containment
Built from the ground up with personnel safety designed into all aspects of the facility. From advanced ventilation systems and safety walkways to proactive safety training and COR certification; Propell goes above and beyond typical safety standards in order to reduce workers’ exposure to hazards.
For more information